Sri Lanka travel restrictions, COVID-19 testing and quarantine requirements applicable from October 1st, 2021
Points to keep note on
What else should you pay attention to
- A PCR test need to be taken 72 hours prior to entering Sri Lanka. Except for children below 2 years.
- For vaccinated visitors, vaccination certificate should be in English or should have verified English translation.
- Travellers with a past history of Covid-19 with one dose of the vaccination are accepted subject to a certain criteria in the protocol.
- Travellers with two different types of vaccination doses are also accepted.
- Children below 2 years are exempted from PCR tests unless a accompanying is tested positive